pager decided to switch from horizontal to vertical

L4M4

I am frustrated :( I have been sick for a while and now "happy new years" my customer calls me to let me know that the pager of the gallery on his website is broken.I have been able to fix most of it and get the style back as it was, however I can get it to display horizontally as it should be.you can have a look at it here: http://www.formunddrang.de/?page_id=65(The pager is the small gray circles at the bottom left of the big fading images)There isnt much code involved, but whatever I try I either break it all-together (for instance changing the "display:block" or it stays vertical\[code\].go-gallery img,.go-gallery a { border: none; display: block; margin: 0; padding: 0; }.go-gallery.gog-dots { padding: 0 0px; position: relative; }.go-gallery.gog-dots .pager {background: rgba(0,0,0,.6);left: 20px;padding: 5px 10px;position: absolute;top: 352px;z-index: 999; height:20px;}.go-gallery.has-pager .pager {left: 0px;}.go-gallery.gog-dots .pager a {-webkit-border-radius: 3px;-moz-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;background: #969696;height: 0;overflow: hidden;outline: none;padding: 6px 0 0 0;width: 6px; margin-top:6px;}.go-gallery.gog-dots .pager a.activeSlide { background: #fff;}.go-gallery.gog-dots .pager a:first-child { margin: 0; margin-top:6px;}\[/code\]