One Year Wiredtree reivew

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We抳e been at WiredTree for over a year now and I thought I抎 share my opinion of them so far. First and foremost, kudos to these forums. The played a huge part in providing us options and narrowing down the choices before we finally decided to go with WiredTree. The easiest way I can sum up WiredTree is to say 2 things. Their pricing ranges from competitive to 揳 great deal?depending on who you are comparing them to (they don抰 have any bad deals). Every single positive comment you will find on these forums are 100% true from all the interaction I抳e had with them.My experience to date: We have a custom application that requires a somewhat non-standard setup in addition to email and all your other basic services. Also failover, uptime and load balancing were pretty high on our priority list and again everything had to be 搄ust-so? if you know what I mean. Sales: The whole 搒ales?experience at the start was probably one of the best out of all the companies I contacted (which was more then a dozen). With very little back and forth Zac understood what we were doing and where we were headed and was willing to not only set up, but support the exact configuration that I needed (even though at the time it wasn抰 their 搉ormal?setup). Setup: After deciding to go with WiredTree we attempted to document how we needed the machines setup and what needed to be installed. They did everything we documented plus. I was very impressed at how easy we were able to move everything over and get back up and running. I couldn抰 have been happier with the whole switching over process. Support: Has been nothing short of excellent. Nothing I抳e ever asked has gone unanswered or unresolved and contact is always within a very short amount of time. The few times I was out of the office and needed phone support I was pleasantly rewarded with a real live person when I called in. Uptime:At this point we are running everything from their lowest price VPS to their highest price VPS as well as a number of dedicated managed machines and the uptime has been as good as they (wiredtree) or any other provider that has posted on these forums boosts - nuff said! We have been with other ISP抯 in the past but now have everything exclusively at Wiredtree simply because the service can抰 be beat.wow that's very helpful review , i to planning to have server with wired treeand this review gave me confidenceGreat going wired tree keep it up