Off-page seo techniques

isha1234

Off-page seo techniques is all about building backlinks which increase traffic, visitors and also improve your search engine results. Off-page techniques are social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comments, article and directory submission, hub pages, press release.

weblinkindianet

In Off page optimization we work on different link building methods like forum posting, directory submission, social bookmarking and article submission.

esprintguy

That's true. It is also important that we choose high PR sites for backlinks and included as well nofollow links to our link profiles.

whitesonpeter

There are so many off page SEO techniques. Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do exactly off your website to help you grade higher, such as communal networking, item proposal, forum & blog marketing, etc.

james2185

I want my keyword Mobile Phones on 1st page right now its on 2nd page in Google UK. I have tried all off page activity almost. But yet it is not come on 1st page. I have also did some PR 3 sites Paid Linking but yet its on 2nd page. So please suggest me more and more ideas so that i can do some major activities for Mobile Phones...

jamsaugustine

I know very well that off page technique is very useful to generate the traffic on your website which is very popular.There are many services that can be includes in off page technique.

stanelly

Off-page SEO techniques helps you to build quality backlinks to your website. But don't spam with the black hat SEO techniques otherwise you will be getting banned from the search engines

thomasmethus89

isha1234 said:
Off-page seo techniques is all about building backlinks which increase traffic, visitors and also improve your search engine results. Off-page techniques are social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comments, article and directory submission, hub pages, press release.

hey isha,

these are the best.... activities i do agree with you...

but now... after penguin & panda update... i would like to say that it's very much tough things to do...

it's required... to be samart work rather than... doing all old activities work... :)

jenifer5876

In Off-Page Includes:

1. Social Bookmarking

2. Directory Submission

3. Search Engine Submission

4. RSS Feed Submission

5. Forum Posting & Commenting

6. Blog Posting and Commenting

7. Press Release Submission

8. One-way Link Building

9. Social Networking Submission

10. Podcast Posting

11. Atom Posting

12. Classified Ads Posting

13. Video Posting

14. Article Submission

paulscott197

In Off page SEO Techniques, Try to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submission, and article submission. These would helpful to get rank over search engine website.

esmeralda

SEO is one of the most effective way to get your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. The following tasks are off-page SEO.

Social Bookmarking
Blog Comment
Forum Postings
Directory Submission
Link Building
Business Reviews
Article Submission
Press Release

kiwiarticles

Its all about Infographics and Guest blogging now a days, fill your page with useful content and perform both the above methods then you will rank automatically.

rechalsophia

some of the best off page techniques are
Social bookmarking
forum posting
directory submission
content writing
blog commenting
press release
Social media marketing

janeyoung2013

According to me it's not important to built only back links for your web site but it's very important from where you get back links for your web site. Do what is natural for getting quality back links. All Link building services are good.

In the off page technique currently working is book marking, image sharing, forum posting, blog posting, web 2.0 and press release