NullReferenceException on 2nd Page_Load

Eldreyan

At first I'd like to say: Yes I know that there are many Questaion that are similar to mine, but not the same.When I start one of my 12 sites on my developer-machine everything works wonderful, and also on the server 11 of them work without a problem.When I start the 12th one it first works fine, but when it causes an postback (Button, DropDownList with AutoPostBack, etc... ) I get the following error:\[code\]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Source Error:An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.Stack Trace:[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Infoscreen.Anzeigeeinstellungen.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Krusty\Desktop\Schule\Diplomarbeit\Infoscreen\Infoscreen\Anzeigeeinstellungen.aspx.cs:97 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +24 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3047\[/code\]the path (C:\Users\Krusty\Desktop\Schule\Diplomarbeit\Infoscreen\Infoscreen\Anzeigeeinstellungen.aspx.cs) is the one where the file was on my developer-machine.but why?? I never hardcoded any path in my program, and even recreating the site didn't work.What shall i do? Any tips/hints would be appreciated.EDIT:\[code\]91 if (!Page.IsPostBack)92 { 93 Response.Cookies["Infoscreen_Anzeigeeinstellungen_Ausgew?hlte_Abteilung"].Value = http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15908543/ausgew?hlte_Abteilung.ToString(); 94 }95 else96 { 97 ausgew?hlte_Abteilung = Request.Cookies["Infoscreen_Anzeigeeinstellungen_Ausgew?hlte_Abteilung"].Value; 98 }\[/code\]EDIT:Yes, IIS is configured to use CookiesEDIT:SOLVED!in VisualStudio2010 Server the char '?' works...
in IIS7 it doesn't...
so the cookie never gets set propperly and the get request hangs upnamed the cookie "Infoscreen_Anzeigeeinstellungen_Ausgewaehlte_Abteilung" and it works fine nowthx for your help ;-Pcan be closed