ninjawarez theme (previous smartwarez site)

khanki

ok i ripped the ninjawarez theme. never thought of releasing it. but change my mind so sharing with all of you.

it is a totaly unique skin a very good one should try on your forum.

note the theme is ripped by me and this is my first rip so dont flame on me. if you do found some error please report it so that i can learn and fixed it

comments are welcomed.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/199459850/swo_rip_by_hbb.zip

tropickz

Looks pretty good for your first rip...

But if you don't have a psd for the images. Then there is no reason to put your huge
logo on the page and not leave a blank image. Not everyone wants to have your logo on thier site :p

h@ck3r

It's not something I would use, but nevertheless- very nice skin, and well done for the rip/ share. :)

khanki

as i dont know PS very well i cant make the psd. i will be ask my gfx member to make a psd file and update it for you :)

tropickz

khanki said:
as i dont know PS very well i cant make the psd. i will be ask my gfx member to make a psd file and update it for you :)

Ahh, I am sufficent in ps.
When i get it blank Ill upload it for you to add. :)

tropickz

I have attached a blank image and psd for forumbg if needed.

not the best looking thing I've done, but hey it works. :p

khanki

they cant do anything except bannig from katz coz katz admin are close to ninjawarez. very unprofessional coz they itself a ddl site spreading stolen thing and banned site for ripping theme? 1000s of themes get ripped everyday so?
sorry for being offtopic

thank you.

vokin

Hi, I've got a little problem, the background is fixed and not fluid how can I Fix this ? Look at the screen to understand better (sorry for my bad english)

capturerw.jpg

khanki

goto style and template > style manager> hbb > stylevars > change Main Table Width to 100%.
or if still have problem pm me ur board url.

ctrl

well,
How to modify code ang quote as in ninjawarez ?

Code:
katz  autosubmitter for vbulletin by dj-amman.
WTF?