Nightmare !!

__D3STROY3RZ__

Ok this is whats happening to me right now lol

Every version i install onto my free host site is not working fully ??

Is there a version of VB nulled that some one knows works 100% coz they used it .
I will try that if thats ok :)

Driving me mad trying to find a good nulled one , i been getting them from this site now for days and not had any luck ,, now im sure im installing them correctly to ..

Could you guys be so kind as to put links here of the pages where i can find the best 100% working nulled Vbulletin's
and a read me on how to install it ... now this is just in case i am doing anything wrong .

i been trying version 3.8.0 but some say to use lower ??

Any help would be great and ill press the button :)

__D3STROY3RZ__

O !!! is it coz of that ????

i been trying out PhpNet Internet Services - Home and www.bighost

i found i had nothing but trouble with PhpNet Internet Services - Home but still have trouble with bighost with installing stuff ,,

I was using VB 8.3.0 nulled RC 2 witch i found a nightmare to find skins for and othermods. but i got it working good on bighost.
then i changed to vBulletin.v3.8.0.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN and went to phpnet.us hoping to just do lots better and it all went wrong LOL !!!

So what your saying is i wont get a good set up trying to do it free then ??

Im better of paying for a host and paying for VB to get it all working perfict ??
I dont mind paying lol

Id still like a TUT on Installing VB (not youtube) lol

i just thyink im not fillin out my config.php

******** FULL PATH TO FORUMS DIRECTORY ******
// On a few systems it may be necessary to input the full path to your forums directory
// for vBulletin to function normally. You can ignore this setting unless vBulletin
// tells you to fill this in. Do not include a trailing slash!
// Example Unix:
// $config['Misc']['forumpath'] = '/home/users/public_html/forums';
// Example Win32:
// $config['Misc']['forumpath'] = 'c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\vb3';
$config['Misc']['forumpath'] = '';

im not sure what to put in there !!

Any examples ??

Grinderhand

Do you know the path in your web space where you installed your vB? That's what you need to put in there. Example: if your web space account is called random_name and you installed your vB in the root of public_html, your config.php line should read:

Code:
$config['Misc']['forumpath'] = '/home/random_name/public_html';

You'll have to adjust this accordingly.

__D3STROY3RZ__

O i see yes i get ya now :)

Yeah it didnt help that just after i made an account with php. my pc crashed on the page where you download your account info LOL , thats where it tells you the path aswell lol
so i didnt have a good start on that lol

Maybe i could try a VB version that 100% works ,some one could give me that they already use ??