Nexias Mods.

mmmxiv

All mods by Nexialys released on vB.org, before moved to graveyard.

All work and are pretty good mods.

For more info see here:
Code:
http://vbenhancer.com/freebies/

To Clarify: I WILL NOT BE SUPORTING THESE, I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, DO NOT ASK FOR READMES ON WHAT EACH DOES AS THEY ARE IN THE ORIGINAL ARCHIVES. THERE IS NO SPYWARE OR ADWARE AND THE ARCHIVES ARE UNTAMPERED.

Grinderhand

Not surprising I suppose considering what's going on at vb.com/org. The admin there seems to be scrambling to take measures to ignore/cover up the leaked info by clamping down on any negative posting about the issue.

Too late, guys - it's already out there and growing like the plague.

nexia

rundll32 said:
what a noob there good mods....

yeah, sorry to hear that you're a noob and happy to tell everybody about it...

oh, and btw, the official site is STILL online... i just left vB.org, not the internet...

dark_hunter

nexia said:
yeah, sorry to hear that you're a noob and happy to tell everybody about it...

oh, and btw, the official site is STILL online... i just left vB.org, not the internet...
Why did you leave? If your the owner of the mods.

nexia

i'm the owner of the mods, i'm the owner of the "©™nexia" thing.. lol

and i left due to disrespect from Paul M and because of some copyright infrigement they applied to my work -- again.

it's funny to talk about infrigements on vbteam.info, but that's just it... anyway, my site, vbEnhancer.com still have that load of vb products and a lot more, as i just had released about 30 of the 250+ products i have in store... and i will continue to release my work, and offer freebies as paid products on my site, but not anymore on vb.org... nobody will ever have my support on that site anymore, even if i was one of the best supporter on the site.

btw, as my site will now be membership based, i have someone from the staff at vbteam.info who have full access, so no need to try pirating me, someone handle it already.. :)

mmmxiv

It's good to hear an explanation.

Thanks.

Note: i do not ever try to claim others work as my own, so don't take offense to this being posted here, I just liked them.

dark_hunter

nexia said:
i'm the owner of the mods, i'm the owner of the "©™nexia" thing.. lol

and i left due to disrespect from Paul M and because of some copyright infrigement they applied to my work -- again.

it's funny to talk about infrigements on vbteam.info, but that's just it... anyway, my site, vbEnhancer.com still have that load of vb products and a lot more, as i just had released about 30 of the 250+ products i have in store... and i will continue to release my work, and offer freebies as paid products on my site, but not anymore on vb.org... nobody will ever have my support on that site anymore, even if i was one of the best supporter on the site.

btw, as my site will now be membership based, i have someone from the staff at vbteam.info who have full access, so no need to try pirating me, someone handle it already.. :)
Wow, respect man!

nexia

mmmxiv said:
It's good to hear an explanation.

Thanks.

Note: i do not ever try to claim others work as my own, so don't take offense to this being posted here, I just liked them.

actually if you'd hear the explanation, you'd be like shitting in your pants... lol.. i resumed it.

and for the claim, i know you just released it to help others have it... that's why i have some guy inhouse who is taking care of accessing the releases on my site when i post something new... i just do not want any hacker using a false credit card on paypal to buy a subscription on my site... lol...

AcidX

Nexias is a cool guy, good to know he's part of this site and will support it. He was the only person that helped me with my problem on vBulletin.org. He PMed me and helped me with it.

vBulletin.org staff members are fags I can't deny it.

nexia

actually i am not "part" of this site, they stole my work... ROFL

ok, joke aside, i'm not insulting the staff on vb.org, they are just wrong in my point of view, i do not use your kind of language, but you have the right to say so anyway.. lol