New Site

GgAcE

You're not to bright huh?

1. You just listed your site on a warez website for nulled vbulletins.
2. Jelsoft monitors this site very often.
3. You're advertising as if no one noticed.
4. Their is plenty of high quality game "hack" sites & yours just doesn't make my list.

Please think twice next time before posting =.="

-

shacks

Thing is to be honest, my site is a official vb license, I use to use this site for my boards but I've decided not to.

arr0w

I think you need a better theme. The one on your home page looks a little 'naked' and the logo on your forums page is too simple.

My other suggestion would be closing the forums until you actually have some content to offer, you'll have better chances to get some members if you do.

And last (but not least), have patience! work hard and have the best of lucks. ;)

LMFAO 2 MUCH

arrow said:
I think you need a better theme. The one on your home page looks a little 'naked' and the logo on your forums page is too simple.

My other suggestion would be closing the forums until you actually have some content to offer, you'll have better chances to get some members if you do.

And last (but not least), have patience! work hard and have the best of lucks.
ya, I agree.

My vbulletin is licensed to, but I own the site with the guy that holds the license...He is rarely on and I see no point in having to bother him in regards to getting hacks off of vb.org. Plus, I like this community better anyways