Need opinion

liunx

I have couple of domains available that I want to sell. I searched the web and found out much information. There are 4 domains that I want to sell and I have a set price but want to know what you guys think people are willing to offer for them.<br /><br />1. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.HEOP.org">www.HEOP.org</a><!-- w --> << a higher education oppertunity program domain, a famous scholarship program in New York<br />2. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.HEOP.info">www.HEOP.info</a><!-- w --> << read above<br />3. Shipon.info << both .com and .org were sold for arround $1000.<br />4. MicroDiary.org << good for blogging for non-profit groups.<br /><br />Offer a price you are willing to pay (but I'm not selling them at the moment). All domains above are actual websites that is being used by people all over the web.<!--content-->
i like HEOP.org and Shipon.info but heop.org is much better i think ti can get u some good money like mid $xxx to low $xxxx<!--content-->
I don't really know to be honest, you could try posting style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /><!--content-->
I don't imagine those domains would be worth anything higher than their registration fee. I've seen people try to claim big money by selling a .info domain that the .com counter-part sold for thousands. Nice idea, but it wont work. The reason they sold for big money is because they were .com and everyone knows .info's are worthless now.<br /><br /><!--quoteo(post=3127:date=Feb 28 2007, 10:44 PM:name=Ben)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ben @ Feb 28 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]3127[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><br />personally MicroDiary.org is the better one out of the bunch but as a value... I have no idea.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /><br />Thats the only one that struck me as been worth a little extra.<br /><br />At the end of the day a domain name is only worth what someone is willing to pay so don't expect to make big money of something like those. The money with domains is in the short ones that have been registered for a few years.<!--content-->
Thanks for the comments. I'm not planning to sell those domain, was just curious to know how much you think it would be worth.<!--content-->