Need help with some coding.

Mr. C

I'm trying to create a Server Status BB Code/MOD. Here is what I have. How could I convert this to BB Code? It was originally written for IPB, but I have permission from the Author to convert this to vBulletin, since he stopped working on this MOD for IPB, and he would like to see it on vBulletin. Thanks! :)

PHP:
$t = preg_replace("#\[server=(.+?)\](.+?)\[/server\]#ies", "\$this->regex_server_tag('\\2','\\1')", $t);

Obviously, that's not going to work very well. So I'll attach the original Notepad document. Thanks if you can help me!

This MOD is meant for Private Server sites. I just need it to say if the Server is Online or Offline. I want to put it below the Who's Online page.

bluescorpion

You probably need to describe what it is you are trying to achieve. "Porting" this code may not be possible from what I see. Maybe you could give some details about what your desired hack is suppose to do?

.v0id

Mr. C said:
Sure. I'll edit my first post with more information.
Google never says no:

Code:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15779.html

You can just use this example and upload this kind of file to the server and then include it as a plugin in vBulletin. If you need help, catch me on IRC some time.