Need a banner

TrainerScape

I need a banner for RsExposed - WareZ and Phishing

newsythebanner.png

I ripped sythe's theme, And that's there banner.

I want a similar banner, I just care about the colors. Put a donkey on it for all I care:)

Make it say

RsExposed
The World Of Cheating

Size:
1328 by 80

mmmxiv

muppet-modding

thanks mmmxiv, appreciated

and trainerscape, you only get what you put in mate, that's a crappy attitude you have there, i wish you a whole big dirty pile of luck, photoshopping can take time, you only needed to take a quick look...

Grinderhand

Whoa, who's got the crappy attitude? You were asking for help, he was asking for help. You got all your questions answered. He responded (at least how I read it) that he couldn't help you with yours, which you interpreted as a blow-off. Then you turn around and dump all these ill wishes all over him. I ask again, who's got the crappy attitude?

Your response to his request for help sounded a bit like extortion. Not everyone here knows every answer to everything. Aren't we all here to help each other? C'mon, bud, lighten up here. Let's play nice. It's much easier to be cordial than to be pissy. Give it a try.

muppet-modding

Grinderhand said:
Whoa, who's got the crappy attitude? You were asking for help, he was asking for help. You got all your questions answered. He responded (at least how I read it) that he couldn't help you with yours, which you interpreted as a blow-off. Then you turn around and dump all these ill wishes all over him. I ask again, who's got the crappy attitude?

Your response to his request for help sounded a bit like extortion. Not everyone here knows every answer to everything. Aren't we all here to help each other? C'mon, bud, lighten up here. Let's play nice. It's much easier to be cordial than to be pissy. Give it a try.

mate if that wasn't a blow off i don't know what was, he never even took the time to word it respectfully, "no i really wouldn't" i mean if he would have said sorry man i don't have time at the moment then i'd have understood and probably knocked up a logo tonight for him whilst i was working on my own logo

yeah my questions were answered after he chose not to by a helpful member which i appreciated, there was no extortion intended, i asked if he would simply take a look, not even at all of them and since i've noticed he rips styles on these forums then i'm pretty sure he could have answered a question with ease

a bit childish of me to say what i did but i was having a bad day, hell maybe he was too, maybe that's why he answered like he did, who cares? life goes on, i'm sure nobody will lose any sleep over it, ffs its the internet bud we can all be pissy lol