my 2nd request

=:Jack:=

i appreciate the one who has helped me in the previous request
i now need the theme of
Code:
www.dotsis.com

thx in advance

Filez

went to that site and it locked my comp down. I dont know if you did this on purpose or didn't know but I recommend NO ONE go there and you should remove the link as I have also reported this post.

Filez

Dark I figured that out but it was loading crud into my computer behind the scene...as my alerts were going crazy and i hate when something trys to add it itself to my computer without me knowing........

=:Jack:=

guys im sorry
i liked that theme and i wanted to apply it in my site
sorry if it hurted you
pls close this thread :(
sorry i dint mean it !

ashish

Filez said:
went to that site and it locked my comp down. I dont know if you did this on purpose or didn't know but I recommend NO ONE go there and you should remove the link as I have also reported this post.

i think the site is ok... i was a member there and the site was good... might be there would be some problem...!!!!

Filez

Im running twin 3.0ghz proc with 4gig ddr2 with IE7 and I have nothing running and it froze me and I was loading things behind the scene....hell I could not even get crtl + alt+ del to break operations I had to un plug my computer...and im not a n00b or novis hell I use to create stuff like this but anyhow it was just what happen to me..if everyone else is good then ok it is a site I wont visit a thrid time. as I tired again and got same issues.......maybe they dont like me LOL