Most Favorite Movie

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by demetrius123, Sep 26, 2012.

1. demetrius123

demetrius123 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know everyone's most favorite movie of all time and you should tell us that why is it your favorite and when and with whom you had watched it.

2. turners

turners New Member

my favorite movie is saw

3. SherryChamble

SherryChamble New Member

My favorite movie is Titanic. Forever I love this movie very much. It’s great romance movie. Jack and rose are unforgettable movie character for me.

4. Freyaluke

Freyaluke New Member

My favorite one is Cast away because the movie means to say a lot about what isolation is really meant.

5. QlomyHagger

QlomyHagger New Member

My favorite movie is Titanic in all the time. It is old one. But like watch this movie again and again.

6. aRIElJune

aRIElJune New Member

Well my favourite movie of all time is “The Dark Knight”. Batman and his war on crime are very effective.

7. HanodManoda

HanodManoda New Member

My favorite movie is Titanic forever. Actually that is based on true story. This story can feel to us.

8. gingergirl

gingergirl New Member

My favorite is “ A walk to remember” as always. But recently I watched a movie from the same author of a walk to remember, dear John, notebook and other amazing movies. The name is “Safe haven”. I think it will be the greatest love story of the year.

9. faiRYgillion

faiRYgillion New Member

Well my favourite movie is titanic because it says the real meaning of life and love.

10. GlaseMaglen

GlaseMaglen New Member

Always my favorite movie has been A walk to remember. Generally I like to watch romantic movie. This is topped romance movie when I watch.

11. seferweb

seferweb New Member

My favorite film is 9. region, ironman 3 I would recommend.

12. ZeekaLinma

ZeekaLinma New Member

Safe Haven is my favorite movie in these days. It is a new movie. That’s also based on love a walk to remember.

13. MazendaLee

MazendaLee New Member

Horror is mt favorite. I would like to watch any horror movie. The language doesn't matter for me,

14. jack2

jack2 New Member

rambo series

15. paulaugust

paulaugust New Member

will smith is my favorite actor he is simply awesome

16. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

Mine favorite ever movie is saw part 1 it just an awesome suspense, thriller movie