More members for grwoing Board More members for grwoing Board

David Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey Fransen and Robin Williams have both joined the Board of Watford Football Club as Non-Executive Directors for Watford Leisure.Watford have also announced that Community Sports & Education Trust Chairman Chris Norton, will be an alternate director to the Ru so brothers and Robin Williams Trevor Cahill Jersey .Robin Williams, who has a solid financial background, has had many years previous experience with both Jimmy and Vince Ru so.David Fransen, who works in the Brian Flynn Jersey oil industry, is a big fan of the Golden Boys.I am delighted to welcome both Robin Williams and David Fransen on to the board of Watford Leisure PLC, said Watford Chairman Jimmy Ru so.I have known Robin for some 25 years. He will bring Martin Maldonado Jersey a wealth of busine s knowledge and good practices to the busine s.I also would like to thank David Fransen for joining the board. David is a lifelong Watford fan; he will be joining us Bo Jackson Jersey with a history of busine s background.I am privileged to say that both gentlemen will give us a further dimension in the progre s of Watford Leisure.