Manual Directory Submission

wxdqz

This is Nazia from India. I m an MCA and doing manual directory submission from last 2 years. I m good in this and all the directory submissions are 100% manual.In my free time i want to do more directory submission work for the members here in this forum. Give a chance and you will surely be satisfied with the work done by me.I know there are many members doing this work and i want to make my place here.I m offering a package for my service50 Manual Directory Submission in just 3$ and complete report of all URL's will be sent to u within 24 hours.100 Manual Directory Submission in just 6$ and complete report of the URL's will b with u within 24 hours.200 Manual Directory Submission in just 15$ and report will be given to u within 24 hours.500 Manual Directory Submission in just 30$ and URL's will sent to your e-mail within 2 to 3 days.1000 Manual Directory Submission in just 60$ and URL detail will be sent in 4 to 5 days.Waiting for your responses and suggestions for a new member. Post here to make me work for you.Many thanksNazia