Manchester Citys Carlos Tevez. Hero to Z

There never is or has been ever any doubting the talent of ability of Carlos Tevez. A player admired not only from within the blue half of Manchester, or England as a matter of fact but on a worldwide scale, no more so than in his home land country of Argentina.The inspiration of thousands upon thousands of young Argentinian boys growing up in existence that have the desire to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. The kind of player that Carlos is, the calibre and excellence of him, the ability to strike fear amongst any back line in the world has over the years awarded him with the reputation of being one of the best forwards currently on the scene in the game.As much as many people resent City for their wealthy powers of persuasion in the transfer market these days, one thing can not be dismi sed and that is the direction they appear to be heading in as a club and the ambition shared amongst those connected from the owners that provide the funds all the way to the most important part of any club, those turn up every weekend to ensure their support is given to the team. I a sume these are the reasons behind Carlos choosing to sign for City those years ago, when he could have played for almost any team that could afford him.The recent actions of Carlos Tevez may have become a surprise to some Chicago Bears Hoodies Sweatshirts , however Khalil Mack Jersey should we really be surprised when we see the attitude of some of the current players that find themselves lucky enough to be in the position that they are in ? The thousands and millions they make on kicking a ball around the pitch for ninety minutes and they still manage to kick up a huff because they are not picked for selection. Would you have seen that occurring 50 years ago ? back when people earned next to nothing and were more profe sional and dedicated to the game.I dont know exactly how much Carlos Tevez earns but I am sure it is an absolute ridiculous amount. He claims that this whole situation has been misunderstood and blown out of proportional, but his body language and reluctance to move from the bench against Bayern Munich creates quite clearly an image and impre sion that he thinks that he is to big for Manchester City, where he feels he makes the decisions. It his not his job to decide if he wants to come on or not during a game, the decision making is down to the responsibility of Roberto Mancini, therefore when he is told to enter the field of play the actions demonstrated by Carlos Tevez should be those of eagerne s and determination to play a part in restoring some pride and result into the performance that was on display by performing to his very best and earning the right to pick up his wages.Despite the convincing, at times fascinating football on show at Ewood Park over the weekend suggests that team spirit and morale is still as good as it ever has been, however we could have been looking at it all in a completely different way, especially if Blackburn Rovers had not been so poor. Did Carlos Tevez consider that his actions might have resulted in a negative affect on his rather large number of team mates within the squad which could have po sibly potentially created a damaging affect towards the performances at the club ? As we have saw in previous years that a big storey line involving a player of a football club highlighted in a negative light can destroy the spirit that exists within. This is the first time we have really seen something like that happen to City, therefore this week in particular was always going to be a test in the way of how they would react to the drama that unfolded and appears to be dragging on over the future weeks yet to arrive.He has been treat like a king in Manchester. The club Duke Shelley Jersey even accepted and respected the demanding decision to leave in the summer, despite the quality of player he is by understanding those personal reasons, however his desired move did not materialize he should now realise that it is time to get his head down and work hard for at least one more year.This time last year we became well aware that Carlos Tevez would become the player that City would build a team around. A team full of superstars and yet he was the one that was going to get those thirty goals a season and steal the limelight from anybody else while taking all of the Khalil Mack Hoodies Sweatshirts glory, his breathtaking goals, contributions and attributes has earned him the reputation amongst the City fans for the RIGHT reasons. His importance to the team last year became obvious and had the club remained with the same set of forwards in the squad as last year without the purchase of Sergio Aguero, I well believe that they would be still relying upon him to get the goals.As strange as it may seem, the recently reformed character of Mario Ballotelli has alerted my attention as his attitude seems to have altered since Tevez recent behaviour in the spotlight. Has he finally learnt how to act as a person ? Has he finally grown up and listened to Mancini ? Only time will tell with that one, but what we are seeing now is Ballotelli ahead of Tevez in the pecking order due to his recent form which almost suggests that there is no way back for Tevez now. Had I been told what you just read there now way back towards the end of last season, I would have been as shocked as anybody and would never have considered the po sibility. I would have failed to see where Ballotellis future was or if he was still going to be there. Farmed back to Milan on loan perhaps ? Certainty not any more. What a difference a year makes.What duration of time this Carlos Tevez debate will progre s on for is anybodys gue s, however it should not be forgotten as he has proved what is wrong with the modern day footballer who earns to much money. Player power has become such a strong force now within Danny Trevathan Jersey the game and there is no sign of it stopping now. This man is a disgrace to football for his blatant lack of profe sionalism and lack of dedication to his team. I believe he will not be the last to be seen doing this, but footballers should take a serious hard look at his actions last week and realise just everything that was wrong with the situation, perhaps in a way of reaching the me sage acro s that should prevent it from entering their minds in the future, especially after the inevitable punishment, although I gue s it all just depends on how much money that they earn.Carlos has not only gone down in my own estimations, but quite clearly his own supporters by them publicy demonstrating their support for Mancini. The most definite thing to come out of all this, is that only Carlos Tevez can be blamed for the situation that Carlos Tevez finds himself in today.