managed hosting (dedicated) with mysql cluster support

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hiwe're currently hosted with ev1servers.netbut we're looking around to see if we can find a managed serviceso that we don't need to monitor the server all the timelinux, redhat enterpriseobvioulsy looking at hardware dual xeons, 4GB ram, 80GB scsi hdd, backup, etc, etc.we'd also like to be able to have a mysql cluster (preferably version 5) setup for our siteas we have been using a proprietary mysql cluster setup, and it has been rather disappointing so fardoes anyone know of any hosts out there that provide this?or something close to it (as well as help moving our site)we have a managed setup with conexim.com.au here in australia, which has been very good for us (so if anyone has had experience with them, and knows of someone similar in the us, that would be great)thanksdaveyeah, not sure why i can't edit my post, but anywayi'm guessing that the mysql support from mysql.com is probably the option in terms of database/cluster supportWell have you looked into just getting a server management company to handle the management and keep hosting at ev1?Scooteri haven't looked into it, but that would be a good ideado you know of any?You could give <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cartikahosting.com">www.cartikahosting.com</a><!-- w --> a little look-see, as they offer clustered environments. I'm sure a quick chat with Andrew will yield an offer for management as well as a custom mySQL clustered setup.Not sure what is your budget, but rackspace.com gets my vote for high quality management of clustered hosting. We have a client who has a mysql cluster with them, and they're very good.