Major code change

nextgen

When was the biggest code change that would make older modules not work with 3.7 X versions. I always hane been a bit curious and no matter what i used as a website mainline code i would test, tweak and adapt things to work with it. It has been PHP-Nuke for about the last 6 years. Adapting the layout from IPB forums into bbtonuke etc. I am just trying to find a starting point to see what changes were made to make lets say 3.6 X mods not work with 3.7 releases.

.v0id

nextgen said:
When was the biggest code change that would make older modules not work with 3.7 X versions. I always hane been a bit curious and no matter what i used as a website mainline code i would test, tweak and adapt things to work with it. It has been PHP-Nuke for about the last 6 years. Adapting the layout from IPB forums into bbtonuke etc. I am just trying to find a starting point to see what changes were made to make lets say 3.6 X mods not work with 3.7 releases.
Download some and compare the code...

Ab.Nath

i never do care about them

if u want to make them work
edit the file : -
and change the max version from 3.6.8 to Any Version U like

BUT NOTE : -- THIS WORKS WITH SOME PRODUCTS , BUT MAJOR PRODUCTS MAKE NOT WORK , AND CAN CAUSE SOME KIND OF MALFUNCTION

Be carefull
Best is to wait till the newest release is possible
I am waiting for floating guest notify

// if U can please could u make some thing for this mod to make it work for 3.7 please

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-6-x-addons-template-modifications/352-floating-guest-notify.html

Regards