Ma babe have arrived ;)

Error 404

3 Days ago bought it, they were servicing it for 3 days , and today i finally got ma babe :D
Here it goes :

Picture070.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

NOTE: They are jpg (made with the phone, its not my fault that 5megapixel is a really sh(censored)ty quality =/ sadly..

Wha'cha think ?

.v0id

Now, all you need is to polish it nicely, install some loud speaker system, and all girls in town are yours! -.-

Error 404

You got that right v0id ;) time to pick some ladies :D

It actually already have a very good Dolby Digital sound system, i checked it myself yesterday. As it was in the evening, neighbors complained on my loud music... I was only testing.. lol.. :(

dark_hunter

Error 404 said:
You got that right v0id ;) time to pick some ladies :D

It actually already have a very good Dolby Digital sound system, i checked it myself yesterday. As it was in the evening, neighbors complained on my loud music... I was only testing.. lol.. :(
May I ask how much it cost you?

j0nty07

Error 404 said:
;) time to pick some ladies :D
Kerb crawling is an arrestable offence, so the officer told me last weekend.
icon10.gif

Where did you get your garden fence from (pic 1, top left corner)? Is that to keep the scrotes out, and from stealing your babe magnet?

By the way, what's it carrying under the hood?

DON

take some pics of the interior and engine.. and let us know more about changes ur gonna make!

DON

20 inch rims!!!!!!!! get a body kit on it and a spoiler! oh n get a radar detector 2 so the po po dunt pull u over 4 speeding :D