Looking for a remote managed hosting company who can take ca

wxdqz

I am looking for a very specific skillset for our company as I, who previously headed the department, am moving on.

Instead of focusing on our resources internally, we are looking to have an outsourced company who can work with our clients on any matters related to hosting.

Background: we have two managed Rackspace servers with Plesk 8.1, but naturally, our clients do not have authorization to deal with Rackspace directly. That is where I came in, as a liaison (if you will) between the customer (and Rackspace, if necessary).

We have approximately 250 clients, many of whom never contact us about anything but some who do a little more often.

In any event, I am looking for a company who will be a first-point-of-contact regarding any issues pertaining to hosting, who is familiar with Plesk on RHES4.0 (but could deal with other clients of ours on other hosting environments, such as their own dedicated server -- essentially, someone who is proficient in Linux), and should the situation require it, be able to pass it to the appropriate people.

Does anyone know of such a company (or are you such a company?)

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.Does nobody know of a reliable outsourced tech support company who can deal with these questions?Sure, I've heard of a few myself, but I would like recommendation from the WHT community. I don't have that much time. :pYou may use search option here, there were a few tghreads about bobcares and other server management companies.You may use search option here, there were a few tghreads about bobcares and other server management companies.Thank you for getting back to me, but I've been a WHT member for awhile and I naturally have investigated these options, including touching base with the company you mentioned. I am asking for more information -- people's specific experiences, do they take phone calls from customers, etc.I hope my request is a little clearer now.AdminGeekz.com - They are the Best of the Best.Thanks Funkadelic. That is one I haven't spoken with yet.I haven't used them, so I can't give you personal reflections, but I do know that Bobcares offers a telephone support option.I'm not sure sure AdminGeekz offers end-user support. AFAIK they're a server management company (meaning they don't deal with your clients directly - just you). You may want to contact TouchSupport for what you're looking for.Okay, the offer is closed. As I mentioned earlier, I didn't have much time. I meant that. I left my company, had two weeks to give the reigns to someone else (the remote company), and that company needed to be fully trained by my last day (last Friday). BobCares came to the rescue. In any event, those of you who are still PMing me about it -- maybe you are confident in your skills, but it's also probably in your best interest to check the boards more often so that you don't miss deals like this one.