Logicsupport licechat

wxdqz

Hello,

I have tried contacting logicsupport via ticket system. I have tried about 3-4 times and never had any luck. I have read many positive reviews an them.

I would have expected that I would get an instant answer as they are a support comapny and there shoudl be someone at all times answering live chat system. This has somehow put me off and I wonder if they offer such livechat support for their clients...

Dino StrzeminskiHi Dino,There are so many ways to contact us. We are available online as per the details given in our website,Support Contact: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> (Available: 24x7x365) Sales Contact: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> (8am to 5pm Monday- Friday EST) If those didn't work either, I'm also available at the following IMs on weekdays during the same hours :[email protected][email protected]@[email protected] addition to this, if you leave your contact phone number at one of the above email addresses, I would be glad to give you a call to discuss your requirements.Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.Hello,I have tried contacting logicsupport via ticket system. I have tried about 3-4 times and never had any luck. I have read many positive reviews an them.I would have expected that I would get an instant answer as they are a support comapny and there shoudl be someone at all times answering live chat system. This has somehow put me off and I wonder if they offer such livechat support for their clients...Dino StrzeminskiLogic support is a very professional company, they provide very good management services, and im sure you will be happy with them :agree:Hello,I did not mean this as a negative comment as I am not a client of your however I guess you should look into this. Each time I have tried using the livechat feature I could not get in cointact with anyone.I will contact you using the contacts specified by you.Best regards,Dino StrzeminskiDino,Thank you for your interest in LogicSupport.com !Please understand that the live chat on the LogicSupport.com web site is not for support, therefore it is not 24x7. It is specifically for sales inquiries only and is available during the following hours: ====Welcome to LogicSupport.com live sales chat.Sales Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST ====However, our support techs are always available (24x7x365) to help you once you are signed up. We have numerous ways to contact us directly once you have setup your account with us, which depending on your chosen plan would include: email, ticket desk, and live chat via AOL, YIM, or MSN. Also, I am replying to your sales request as we speak. I hope this clarifies why we have not responded outside of those stated hours. We certainly look forward to working with you !Sincerely,Nathan MurrayLogicSupport.com !