jRiddick

Hello everyone! :D
check out LoadzWorlds free POST 2 HOST offers! :D

Currently we have 2 different plans

Plan 1, OPENING PLAN! 5 PEOPLES ONLY!
Code:
30 GB Space 
100 GB Transfer 
Unlimited Everything (as in mysql, FTP, emails, addon domains, etc) 
cPanel Control Panel 
Fantastico De Luxe 
Ability to chmod 
FTP access 
Webmail 
File Manager 
phpmyadmin 
Password protect folders 
Keep a fair usage of 12% cpu
NULLEDSCRIPTZ
WAREZ LINKING
NO TORRENTFLUX OR RAPIDLEECH!!

50 points (50 posts) to request the plan ( i know this is a pretty large number but the prices are pretty high for webhosts now and we need posts so its win win )
10 points a month (10 post a month) to keep it

Plan 2, 20gb
Code:
20 GB Space 
100 GB Transfer 
Unlimited Everything (as in mysql, FTP, emails, addon domains, etc) 
cPanel Control Panel 
Fantastico De Luxe 
Ability to chmod 
FTP access 
Webmail 
File Manager 
phpmyadmin 
Password protect folders 
Keep a fair usage of 12% cpu 
NULLEDSCRIPTZ :D
WAREZ LINKING D
NO TORRENTFLUX OR RAPIDLEECH!!

Post Needed:

50 points (50 posts) to request the plan ( i know this is a pretty large number but the prices are pretty high for webhosts now and we need posts so its win win )
10 points a month (10 post a month) to keep it

Note: 50gb is only allowed for 5 people.

THE UPTIME FOR ALL OUR PLAN ARE 99% GUARANTEED!

So what are you waiting for? get to Loadzworld Webhost and get it NOW!!

leegao

isn't that the reseller that suspends your account even when you're using relatively small amount of resources?

jRiddick

leegao said:
isn't that the reseller that suspends your account even when you're using relatively small amount of resources?
Don't understand your question.. but loadzworld.com is brand new and i haven't owned another hosting before this one, so no :p

Kind Regards
jRiddick

jRiddick

Guys.. don't know if loadzworld.com will be up as a reseller again :/ as i have it hosted on rdahosting :p ( yeah i know ) .. but if it goes up again ( i hope ), then thasoldier.. yes we offer Reseller plans :D And Magnum if rdahosting will fix there problems and its up again i will offer that first plan :D Well thanks other wise :p
Damn Rdahosting!!

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or would like to talk about my site and the hosting :D

Kind Regards
jRiddick

smoke

RDAhosting is the worst because they have 50% downtime and 24/7 db errors. I don't use hosts on RDAhosting.

jRiddick

Thats True Smoke :p if the is actually merging as they say and my site is up again, i will purchase 12no hosting when i get paid orders (if they are good) :p As i care for my costumers (unlike RDA).. Well i hope this "merging" is leading towards something good :p

Kind Regards
jRiddick