Liberty-Host >> Free Reseller/Shared Hosting >> cPanel/WHM

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Liberty-Host has opened its doors!

Liberty-Host, a new free hosting service created by the owner of the a2host.net and the owner of galaxy-hosts.com (High quality paid hosting) has opened its doors to the public.

The aim of Liberty-Host is to give you true freedom in hosting. For example, we don抰 believe that you should be limited to one plan. At Liberty-Host we offer a wide range of plans, from post 憂?host plans, post 憂?resell plans and good抩ld ads plans, please click the relevant link to see our packages.

We also aim to give you dedicated support via forums, ticket system and email, we actually have more support staff than some paid hosts do!

I would also like to add that we are not running on a reseller, we run from a dedicated server which we own, and as we get funding from paid hosting and ads, we will be around for a long time to come.

The last point I made brings up a valid point. We are not a reseller, therefore we can offer resellers! Yes that抯 right, Liberty-Host offer WHM/cPanel reseller accounts for free! And the best part of our reseller plans? Well, they have no ad抯 what so ever, not on your page, or your clients.

If your interested in our plans, please click the relevant link below, or see our main site for more information.

Post 憂?Host ?Post in our forum, and get your ad free hosting account.
Post 憂?Resell ?Post in our forum, and get your ad free reseller hosting account.
Good抩ld ads ?Place an ad on every page of your site and get 1GB Diskspace and 20GB Bandwidth!

Thanks,
Liberty-Host Administration Team

PS; The first two people to reach 200 posts on our forum will get a FREE .info domain. PM me for more information.