legit vB license + Nulled vBSEO

Paul Heyman

Yeah, as the title says. My friend has a legit vBulletin license(I installed it) and he wants vbseo and yes, he doesn't want to purchase it. the question now is, If I put a nulled vBSEO on top of a Legit vBulletin, are we gonna get busted by vBSEO and get reported on vb.com?

Thanks in advanced

WiRED

If you are using a legit/brought vBulletin licence, why the hell would they care that you're using an illegal vBSEO?

vBulletin is vBulletin, not vBSEO cry department :p
vBSEO would just contact you and tell you too remove it.

Cheers,
.WiRED

Paul Heyman

WiRED said:
If you are using a legit/brought vBulletin licence, why the hell would they care that you're using an illegal vBSEO?

vBulletin is vBulletin, not vBSEO cry department :p
vBSEO would just contact you and tell you too remove it.

Cheers,
.WiRED

Thanks man. I was just making sure because it's not my site and I don't want fuck-ups to be blamed to me. Nothing wrong with being sure right? ;)His license expires in august, I dunno if he will go nulled though.

Overall, I'm satisfied. I just wanted other ppl's opinions. You can lock this now Mr. SpeedRazors if you want. This could be useful to other ppl too :)

Gh0st

It don't matter what vBSEO says. If they tell you to remove it then remove it. They will go off your website then you can install it again. ;)

vBulletin Nulled ftw.