“Anchor for certification path not found” in the truststore

Heikonloi

I've tryed this method to establish a secure connection to the server of my university. In a small java application it works for me, but not under Android 2.3.3. Instead, I get the following exception:\[code\]javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found.`\[/code\][*]Where is the problem with this solution? Is it the truststore itself or I have imported the "wrong" certificate?[*]How can I debug such errors better?My code:\[code\]try { File dir = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory(); File file = new File(dir, "test.jks"); if (file.exists()) { System.out.println(file.getAbsolutePath()); System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", file.getAbsolutePath()); System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "myPassword"); System.out.println(System.getProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore")); Document document = Jsoup.connect("https://www.dhbw-loerrach.de/").get(); lblMessage.setText(document.html()); }} catch (Exception ex) { System.out.println(ex.getMessage());}\[/code\]