Keeping mum...

Hoxxy

Our donors group have access to the chat box meaning that a vB infiltrator could donate and read any info we may shout, so my recomendation would be to stick to staff or ELiTE forums with any info relating to nulling, sharing etc etc for instance:

KF saying his cousins work for IB.....;)

KrazyFire

Well i got some info beta testing already started. he hasnt got beta a yet cause he began vb last week lol he has not any experince on vb :D but he is a geek

.v0id

get us a beta quickly.

About shoutbox, well, it's been said that donors can use it. And if we want to discuss privately, then here's the section :)

Hoxxy

KrazyFire said:
ill try to force him but if IB find out his job is on the line :p

It would not be for distribution only ourselves and assumably GYSN to get a grip on what is what...:D:D

man I would <3 to test it out on local and vBTEAM to be the first to come out with compatible plugins/widgets and shit.....lol

Off topic and @ .v0id:
My post count went up in members introdutions...I thought this was being stopped in that forum....I'm currently watching a member ChopSuey and he's lovin' the members intro spamming...

.v0id

The only way it would reach the public would be in a demo movie on youtube (with vbteam address) ;d

OT@hoxx,
didn't notice that. Will turn off post count in members introduction later (or you can do it if you have perms).

.v0id

The only way it would reach the public would be in a demo movie on youtube (with vbteam address) ;d

OT@hoxx,
didn't notice that. Will turn off post count in members introduction later (or you can do it if you have perms).