'java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ignoreMethodBodies' Exception while creating AST

lxlzeuslxl

While passing a java source code to the below mentioned code, I get an exception and have no idea how to fix this. Kindlly let me know where I am wrong/ any alternative solution...Source Code:\[code\]char[] source = resultEntryIndustry.text.toCharArray();ASTParser parser = ASTParser.newParser(AST.JLS3); parser.setSource(source);Map options = JavaCore.getOptions();JavaCore.setComplianceOptions(JavaCore.VERSION_1_5, options);parser.setCompilerOptions(options);CompilationUnit cUnit = (CompilationUnit) parser.createAST(null);\[/code\]Exception thrown:\[code\]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ignoreMethodBodiesat org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnitResolver.parse(CompilationUnitResolver.java:491)at org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTParser.internalCreateAST(ASTParser.java:1194)at org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTParser.createAST(ASTParser.java:801)at itjava.model.CompilationUnitStoreIndustry.createCompilationUnitFacadeList(CompilationUnitStoreIndustry.java:71)at itjava.presenter.WordInfoPresenterIndustry.SetCompilationUnitListAndAccessRepository(WordInfoPresenterIndustry.java:162)at itjava.industry.code2String.main(code2String.java:31)ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return code = -2JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183): [../../../src/share/back/util.c:820]\[/code\]The source code parsed is a simple java file used to connect to database using JDBC.