Is windows a Virus??

Fios

No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:

1.They replicate quickly - okay, Windows does that.

2.Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so - okay, Windows does that.

3.Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk - okay, Windows does that too.

4.Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. - Sigh.. Windows does that, too.

5.Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. - Yup, Windows does that, too.

Until now it seems Windows is a virus but there are fundamental differences: Viruses are well supported by their authors, are running on most systems, their program code is fast, compact and efficient and they tend to become more sophisticated as they mature.

So Windows is not a virus.

It's a bug.

kriDje

Hahaha, good one! *LOL*

VISTA = Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans, Adware

(NB I am not such a Windows hater as I look like ;))

Itsuki Minami

xDU maybe we use windows 'cuz xD aalmost all programs are for windows xD if you search for ubuntu and linux programs you have to search for it xDDD and well i'm too lazy xD for searching for programs that's why i erased vista and put xp on my lap xD

mmmxiv

Itsuki Minami said:
xDU maybe we use windows 'cuz xD aalmost all programs are for windows xD if you search for ubuntu and linux programs you have to search for it xDDD and well i'm too lazy xD for searching for programs that's why i erased vista and put xp on my lap xD

Lmao

Yeah, I would try Linux, or ubuntu but you have to search ;d

litu2009

As I am a Software Developer I know that widows are not virus.
If You think windows are virus then did u know in the world there are ( 50 - 60 )% Users are Used windows xp, windows 2000 and when VISTA introduced by Microsoft all the users are moved to use VISTA But as a developer i am also use VISTA For 6 Months and i know that VISTA Requires Very Hard Configuration to use that at speed for that bug Microsoft was released Windows 7 as my knowledge which is a father of VISTA because u can run that at 512MB RAM ( Random Access Memory ).

And Windows are Not Virus. Virus are also a program that was detected by anti virus and did u know who will lunch anti virus they will also lunch virus because of the sale of their product.

And some times the cookies are also a type of virus ( Malware ) but they can not effect your pc but they will slow your computer if they are not expire after coding date or manually other wise they will slow your pc and u think that my computer is affected by virus and i will format my pc.

moiz615

Ammmmmmm!

Previouserror.gif

Ammmmmmmm!

Help.png

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

gzowner

kriDje said:
Hahaha, good one! *LOL*

VISTA = Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans, Adware

(NB I am not such a Windows hater as I look like ;))
couldnt said it better my self.. kind alike

Win95 got it right
win98 WTF?
Win98 SE Shitty Edition
Windows ME Memory Eater
Winxo xp xtra programs
Vista.. well u said it.

amnesia440

i love my mac!

seriously. download all I want with no worries of viruses and the programs I need o run windows in I just run parallels so I have os x and windows running sharing the same desktop. If windows becomes currupt, delete the install and reinstall. All on the same machine as I surf the web.

:)

hughgrant

I don't think so there would be Virus in the Windows. It really amazing Operating system at where you could able to develop an software into it.