Is there an opensource software like quickbase based on PHP and Mysql?

jpolster2008

Im looking for a customizeable form based databse that is web based. I want to host it myself. and i want it to be free. It would be nice if it had its own built in interface to authorize.net to charge a customer. I looked into quickbase but its too expensive and not quite what im looking for. I run a computer repair company and i want this php app to be able to generate an invoice, log phone calls, and charge the customers credit card. I want it also to interact with asterisk, in that when a call comes in and a rep answers it, asterisk fills in the phone number.<br />
I dont know programming so i couldnt write it. plus i want it to have a good interface and have things like "pending review" and "Processing" like make you think its grinding away at php<br />

StuartD

You could find a million alternatives if you look hard enough, but, there would be a compromise in quality, tools and functioning to what your used to when quick base deliver it

I recommend the site www.hotscipts.com ... guide through there categories and review the categories they have, you will find a wealth of free scripts and the occasional high standard pay for alternatives.

Hope this helps