Is SMO is better than SEO ?

shurnorruch

Is SMO is better than SEO if yes than how ?//please do not post your links. They are only allowed in your signature.well, ideally you should do both.seo is important to establish your presence amongst the auto-generated search results. if your competitors are there are you are not then immediately you are at a distinct disadvantage.once the seo is sorted (which you will need to maintain of course) you have atleast one problem out of the way.then you should focus on smo. to succeed in smo you need to LIKE what you're doing and have a passion for it. if you don't then you might not penetrate your niche users as effectively as others.whatever it is however im sure you can write a few articles here and there...Totally depend on yours. Using both will definitely give you more chance to get more visitors on the web site.Hello FriendsssssssSMO and SEO are parts of SEM. SEM is Search Engine Marketing. SEM consists 3 parts.1. SEO - Search Engine Optimization2. PPC - Pay Per Click3. SMO - Social Media Optimization.SEO is used for doing organic optimization by which we can get good rankings on search engines on target keywords.While SMO is used for making branding. We can make branding by using Social bookmarking and Social networking.For more information please visit my blog http://onlinemarketingupdates.blogspot.comIf you have the time to invest then use both.Successful internet marketing uses a combination of many techniques, don't just rely on one. I use both SEO and SMO on all of my sites as well as many other forms of promotion.pkpracheta wrote:I think they work together really good.When starting a new site you should obviously make it SEO friendly. There really is no problem concentrating on social media at the same time.They really do go together. If you hit the first page of Digg and get hundreds/thousands of link backs its helping your SEO.govindseo wrote:SEO and SMO have substantial impacts on the amount of traffic a website or blog, both can co-exist. It

jenifer5876

SEO is not better than SMO, because they are not alternative to each other. SEO and SMO both are necessary for a digital marketing campaign. Both are necessary to have more visitors and visibility.

SilentSilver

SEO and SMO have substantial impacts on the amount of traffic a website or blog, both can co-exist. It’s all about planning your site properly before the build. Both is important. For a large website, optimizing for keywords and long tail can bring in tons of traffic.

Eddiesharpp

SEO and SMO both are the same useful for website. You can get better traffic with the use of both techniques. You can get more and more traffic for website with the help of seo.

jefhardy

There is no single technique that you can use and act as a magic bullet, you need to mix many techniques in order to succeed online.

lucasyesher

In future both is Compulsory because People are use SEO technique more and more, If compition is increase then you want to do some thing different to other-one for in future:- SEO= seo+smo.

jennyyesher

I think SMO is great for public relation through which we could get more leads to the business. And SEO concern it gives more visitor to the website.

paulscott197

I think both are good. As per the priority I would prefer mostly the SEO first up all. Because it has a good grown in the website visitor. And SMO is great for the purpose of engaging with the customer easily which defines the web presence.

OneShot

Both are essential to gain traffic, sales and leads. Therefore better to use both. Each method has its own advantage, so it's not really comparable to each other.

princy

Social media is the latest in a series of tools that are emerging for search engine optimization. This is different social media optimization, which is about getting your site listed in the social sites. It uses the social sites to get you listed better on the search engines. But both are important for optimizing a webpage..

johnmartin

None of the method from both(SEO & SMO) is better than each other, SEO is at its place and SMO is also at its place but yes SMO do have a strong response nowdays in the internet world.

According to me both is useful seo will make your website visible in the search engine through organic way but smo will also helps to increase visibility of your product and services by publicity

SEO make your site visible in search engine where as SMO is to get traffic for your website. So both are helpful to improve keywords.