Is going to the Olympics can't miss experience?

MattG

after watching a wonderful Olympics in Beijing me and my wife were considering saving up and going to the 2012 Olympics in London. Is going to the olympics something you will never forget and everybody should do. We both have never been to London and would like some feedback from people who have already been to an olympics. Thanks for your answers<br />

NEO

Going to the Olympics is definitely a can't-miss experience.

If you can go, go. I certainly wish I could!

it was amazing!!!!! i would totaly say its worth it. I have so many good memories from this trip and would love to come back to the london games. I too have been to london many times and beijing many times and found that it was amazing how much beijing changed (for better). I think i would like london better just because I am more familiar with the city and english is my first language. Save up and go. You will remember it forever (but caution to the first timer you will miss a lot of live games by going to other games so don't be too disapointed that you can't switch from one game to the other easily like a tv). And also if you have a friend in london ask em to buy tickets for you before because they sell out quick and you can find em on the black market for way over price.