iPod Touch & PSP...?

o0samotech0o

hey, well I have thought about getting a PSP, and it looks great, but i want to sell my iPod touch, because my dad says i have to get rid of something before i buy another device again.<br />
<br />
The problem is, Will i regret selling my iPod Touch For a PSP? (with games and mem stick)..?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Sam<br />
yeah, but is your ipod a touch linkin kitty?<br />
<br />
I probably will sell it, unless one of you comes up with a pretty good point to as why i shouldn't sell it.<br />
<br />
D<br />
<br />
Thanks guys, my first time using yahoo answers was good experience P<br />
Well, i have had a few answers, but how can i sum them all up, and decide with you telling me all these different things?<br />

linkinkitty0202

I think you should keep the Touch because I have the PsP & as much as I love it,I use my Ipod so much more. Yeah,you can put music in the PsP but then you need the software & the sd card & so on. Hope it helps in anyway )

Ubolo

Well depending on what memory stick u get or if u get more then one you could download songs on it and pics and videos plus you can play games on it! So sell the Ipod and buy a Psp

Minnow

ok i have an ipod touch and psp slim, so im totally unbiased.

Keep your ipod touch, its 10x better than psp plus its newer. It looks better and has better technology plus you would lose a lot of money selling it 2nd hand so its best to keep it. If you really want a psp wait until the new version comes out somethime next year