ipod touch. picture on homepage??

ok i just got my itouch and when i was online i saw this pic. of a soccer ball so & i wanted to make it the background of my homepage so i pressed the + sign on the bottom of the page & pressed send to homepage now there is a picture of a soccerball on my icon menu, i want it off. or at least as my wallpaper. please use easy to understand steps, im new to this. THANKS.<br />

awbball11

Any picture you find on the internet that you like put your finger on it and hold it down. After a few seconds a a little thing will pop up. Click save image. Now go to saved pictures in the setting and click your picture then click save as wallpaper.

Freddie

to take it off all you have to do is press and hold that icon for about 3 seconds and then they the icons will start to wiggle and all you do is press the '"x" and delete it. you cannot add any picture as a wall paper for your home screen (you can but it will only show when you turn on your ipod in the begging or when you wake it up from sleep mode (when the unlock shows) which is on for one time). you can add a picture as a you permanent wall paper to your home screen but you will have to jailbreak it and add winter board.

if you are on the 2.0 firmware (update), to save an image from the internet all you do is just click on that picture and press and hold and something will pop out asking you if you want to save the picture.
hope this helps.
feel free to contact me if you have any other questions