e1d8vb.png

9rlyio.png

2hwpmr7.png

Installation

• Upload "iPhone" folder to your forums directory
  • Login to AdminCP and Import the XML Skin File
  • You have just installed and iPod Touch/iPhone optomized skin

lilfabbro

wud i do wrong i put the folder "iphone" into /root/iphone and i also tryd /root/images/iphone both gave me the same result

lilfabbro

yeah i did that and i stated that above, i get the same result either way, the root of my site is my forums havent relly went public yet............but i noticed in the images you included there are no images of the actual phone just the screen stuff so according to what you included in your package my screenie above is right??

onetheycallgsk

lilfabbro said:
yeah i did that and i stated that above, i get the same result either way, the root of my site is my forums havent relly went public yet............but i noticed in the images you included there are no images of the actual phone just the screen stuff so according to what you included in your package my screenie above is right??
The skin is designed for iPhone and iPod touch, so when you view it on a normal computer, it will look distorted. When viewing on iPhone or iPod touch, it will look how it does in the sample pictures (with the phone).

lilfabbro

OMG LMAO im so stupid, i thought it made my page look like an i phone...well i guess it kinda did lol, thx for that info tho

betty02

Im new to all this, uploaded the iphone folder, went to my Admin CP - Plugins & Products - Download/Upload Plugins - Import Plugin Definitions XML File - Nrowse - Locate the .xml - Import

Then i get

Invalid File Specified?