If McCain wins, will the press apologize to him ?

FlyingCloud

There are signs of it already in the press<br />
<br />
http//www.forbes.com/opinions/2008/10/30/media-liberal-polls-oped-cx_pr_1031robinson.html<br />

NanaNina

Apologize for what? For exposing him to be what he is? An idiot? Then I guess they do owe him an apology.

ouchababy1

No. It will give them four years to seethe and distort all of the fodder that they can.

In other words, they will be happy.

KellyS

They should already be apologizing to him. But if he wins....oh yeah, they'll all be begging him to bend over so they can pucker up!

the_libertyman

If McCain wins, I hope he bans 90% of the media from getting White House press passes.Freedom of the Press was meant for OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM to help keep our elected officials under control. The BIASED CRAP we have from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN is HARDLY a free press and is certainly NOT journalism.

Vote1104

apologize for what and this is from a Anonymous person. Like someone from the Fox news.

we need to get out and vote 11/04

you will see a wave of blue states on 11/04

Obama 08

RWLake

When this happens I doubt if the press will offer any reasons for the comeback that are positive in nature toward McCain. I'm sure they will look to establish the fact (?) that Obama lost the race, not that McCain won it.

XiaoXiong

He won't win. He had the election, the support of Republicans and of all the Democrats who didn't want an inexperienced and arrogant race-baiting senator as president, and then he screwed the pooch by choosing Palin as his running mate. I've never seen anyone choke as badly as McCain did.

But IF by some miracle he wins -- which he won't -- the press won't apologize. They'll whine that there was some trickery, just like when Bush beat Gore fair and square.

AdamSmith

No, I'm sure McCain and Palin will be just fine.

Who cares anyway, the liberal MSM is a failed business model, it will go the way of horse buggies; obsolete and hung in the rafters of western bars.

Kumi

Apologize for what? McCain get passes all the time. He has gaffes on foreign policy and he's suppose to be the expert. McCain sang Bomb Iran. Totally inappropriate. =]