ibProArcade v2.6.7a+

Skegam

I use VBulletin 3.7.0 and I got the "48 Naahh.. It will not work!" error too.

I think its just the VB version, ill update it.

Skegam

Alright, I updated to 3.7.2, and installed but still get the error.

Anybody know why this is happening and if there is an alternative way to set usergroups permissions in the arcade?

Also, i tried re-uploading the files and still dont work.

AaDiL

I installed this two days ago and it worked fine upped it and uploaded the XML file and i congfiged it via admincp and it worked on VB 3.7.2

Skegam

I found out this error only happend to me in the AdminCP area. I guess I need to find a way to set Usergroup Permissions manualy and install game manualy if thats possible.

Also, i will try to install a older version.

Amped216

Can you help me, I modified the permissions and it still says I do not have permission to use this modification. Can someone help me?

Webdude

How do I install this onto consoul template?
The instructions says:

In this navbar-Template search for:
Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

When I do that I get "not found".

wh1t3b0i

i uploaded everything to ftp and i installed the xml. all that went well. but when i opened the install-read me, and it tells me to put that stuff in the index.php, and the admincp/index.php thats fine. but it also says edit the "includes/functions_showthread.php" well i dont have that page in my root. and when i open the "includes/functions_online" the stuff in searching for isnt there... help please?

ghfever

I get a 'copyright' screen that won't let me play my games! It's asking for donations. Argh!

I also could find the final code in the navbar?

HELP!

johnboy

I installed this on vB 3.8 Beta 2 fine but the only problem is I've had this installed a long time ago and now instead of starting fresh it is showing users old usernames as the high scores, is there anyway to clear the database so it will start everything over?

sami291190

thanx for this upload

everything is working fine. but when I try to change something in the "main settings" in the admincp I always get a SQL error:

Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT postid, threadid, namespaceid, forumid
FROM post AS post, thread AS thread
WHERE post.threadid = thread.threadid AND
postid >= AND
thread.lastpost >= 1227213926
ORDER BY postid
LIMIT;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND
thread.lastpost >= 1227213926
ORDER BY postid
LIMIT' at line 4
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Thursday, November 27th 2008 @ 09:45:26 PM
Error Date : Thursday, November 27th 2008 @ 09:45:26 PM
Script : vBTEAM Underground - Free vBulletin Hacks, Skins and Support
Referrer : vBTEAM Underground - Free vBulletin Hacks, Skins and Support
IP Address : XXX.XXX.XXX.X
Username : Admin
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.18