Iam a student of NIIT. Need help?

SatyenD

Iam in 2nd semester. In it there is a project of 100 marks and authorities had given me four topics, from which I have to choose one. Topics are (1)Hospital Management<br />
(2)Human Resource Management System<br />
(3)Call Centre Management<br />
(4)Royal Hotel Management<br />
<br />
Task to be Performed and time limit.<br />
(1)Design the user interface of the applications to make it user friendly and time limit is 240 mins.<br />
(2)Integrate the front end with SQLServer 2005 database and time limit is 240 mins.<br />
(3)Implement bussiness functionalities of systems in the application and time limit is 120 mins.<br />
(4)Integrate data with XML data sources or text files in the application and time limit is 120 mins.<br />
(5)Testing and Debugging the application and time limit is 180 mins.<br />
(6)Documentation of the project and time limit is 60 mins.<br />
<br />
Iam in 2nd semester. In it there is a project of 100 marks and authorities had given me four topics, from which I have to choose one. Topics are (1)Hospital Management<br />
(2)Human Resource Management System<br />
(3)Call Centre Management<br />
(4)Royal Hotel Management<br />
Which I should I wiil take from above topic<br />
<br />
Task to be Performed and time limit.<br />
(1)Design the user interface of the applications to make it user friendly and time limit is 240 mins.<br />
(2)Integrate the front end with SQLServer 2005 database and time limit is 240 mins.<br />
(3)Implement bussiness functionalities of systems in the application and time limit is 120 mins.<br />
(4)Integrate data with XML data sources or text files in the application and time limit is 120 mins.<br />
(5)Testing and Debugging the application and time limit is 180 mins.<br />
(6)Documentation of the project and time limit is 60 mins.<br />

happy

This is special education for those who have additional needs. Your question would be better posted in studying abroad or higher education.

Deepan

go to big hospital/call center/hotel and get the requirements from them and analyze the necessary fields needed for ur project

doing project with backend is an easy one

so friend start doing it u can do it