I Want to Check Text Field

Beer King_IW

I am a beginner in HTML and ASP and I should write a program that when username and password are admin and user click on the button, the program opens a new ASP page in otherwise the program shows invalid username or password in table. I write this code but always when I click on the Button, the program shows new ASP page! I write this code in notepad.\[code\]<html><body><form method="post" action="Exam1.asp"> <table cellpadding="20" border="1" align="center" style="text-align:left;"> <colorgroup> <col style="background-color:pink"> <col style="background-color:pink"> </colorgroup> <tr> <td> <p>UserName:</p> <p>Password:</p> </td> <td> <input type="text" name="Username"> <br> <br> <input type="password" name="Password"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><input type="submit" value="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14043119/Button"></td> <td> <%If Session("Username")="admin"&Session("Password")="admin" Then%> <form method="post" action="Exam1.asp"> </form> <%Else%> Invalid username or password. <%End If%> </td> </tr> </table></form></body></html>\[/code\]Thanks for help.Cheers