I Need Tips on How to Use Google Sitemaps.(am a newbie)

dakuta

hello all,How do i get maximum use of the Google Sitemaps and how do i use it for my website's advantage?I have just recently visited the Google Sitemaps registration site and tried to register an account but i have not finished the registration and i do not know how to use it and i do not know how to actually upload the codes that they have given me including the code strings in my website. Do i just post it in my blogsite which is what i am talking about?Please send me some comprehensive replies and additional knowledge about this matter.thanks in advance, master06master the CODE which u have to upload on you root directory other wise another option is there for meta tag. Simply copy that meta tag and put it on your header portion where the rest of the meta tags are. After completing putting meta tag of upload CODe in your root directory then click on "Verify" button. And after that your process is completed.remaxactionfirst,thank you very much and i believe that you gave me a valid and important tip but i really do not understand much about accessing my blog site's meta tags and root directory. no knowledge at all that's why i enclosed a newbie tag on my post.i will learn about your tip and i'd like to personally thank you for it.master06