I flushed my cache and now I'm having problems?

JudyTeen

I was unable to log into my hosting sites cpanel and received advice that I should flush my cache. I did, then I re-started my pc only to find the blue screen of death. this happened several times, but was eventually ok and I was able to log into cpanel again. However, the problem came back today and I flushed my cache again. Now within 5 to 10 minutes of starting up, I get the Blue screen of death again. Everytime. I am now using windows on my D drive, but want C working again. I get various fault messages but I never have enough time to read them because the pc goes off, but one of them says something about something trying to run a process it does not own, another one says something about a file, referenced,and a number. Similar to these two numbers 86e0b2d8ba47f1c57a8bb51157fb1c and.....<br />
fe463b1bb2a0d07953495e76b7b4fb.<br />
<br />
Questions 1. What are these numbers? 2. Was my problem caused by flushing my cache? 3. Why is it doing this 4. Help !!!!!<br />
<br />
Also, two curiosities. My pc seems to 'make' these files, what are they? And why does my cpanel host reccomend using firefox?<br />
I know that with ie, I get pop behind ads, and in firefox I don't. But what happens to the ads then ??<br />
Thank you insane, at least we have one thing in common! Yes it was a lot of Q's eh? Anyway, I followed instructions from my hosting company and flushed the DNS Cache.<br />
I did run a virus check and spybot came up with several Trojans, but got closed down before he could clobber them, and didn't find them in safe mode. I can't get spybot to work on drive C whilst operating on drive D or it may have been an alternative. I will check out your forum. I also have an awesome looking forum, It's actually an access portal with forum, but I do not have any awesome forummers at the moment, as I have not yet started it up, but I will be sure to invite you when I do!<br />
(You're welcome to a sneak preview, www.cracklesnap.cashclimbers.com)<br />
That site you gave me shows a pic of the exact same error message I have had on a number of occasions.<br />

http//www.tech-pc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43212&sid=145580a334cf07dc4c8cee9ad2ea61f4

I had a simular problem, and found it to be the work of a few viruses, and some spyware.

how do you flush the cache? and which cache?

you shouldnt mess with files on your system if you dont know what there for. just use the regular system cleanup tools.

very late hear and too tired to expain everythink, lol if you have anythink that dosnt get answered or you want to know somethink else send me a message.

Edit_

thats a awsome forum btw, i'm on there. and might end up answering you q if you ask on there. lol

jr041283

Once you encountered Blue Screen of Death i will strongly advised to backup your files then re-format and reinstall Windows.