Hsphere Management

webmasterbeta

I'm looking for a very good hsphere manager. I don't care if it's one freelance person or a large company. But I want proof of a good track record (threads here on WHT will suffice...or similar) and knowledge of the job.How many servers are you looking to have managed?What are you expectations for the management (eg. SLA on resolutions etc)?What is your budget?Dynamicnet would probably be one of the best options, but they may not be within your budget.I agree - Dynamicnet might be a good solution, also LadyLinux.com too.Greetings:

Thank you carlgm and mripguru for your kind words.

Most of our customers do not use WHT; so it will be more rare that you hear comments about us in this forum.

Thank you.Agree on dynamicnet as well. Their staff is very well versed in H-Sphere and will take care of you with no problemI'd have dynamicnet because it's very convenient in usage.Peter know his stuff when it comes to H-Sphere! LadyLinux as well but these would be the top 2 in a long list of H-Sphere supporters. Both have helped us in the past when we have gotten in a pickel.Greetings Jason:

Thank you for your kind words.Agree on dynamicnet as well. Their staff is very well versed in H-Sphere and will take care of you with no problem

Shoot Dynamicnet an email - they are *not* the cheapest by any means, but they sure do know what they are doing. :agree:Either way you can't go wrong. Both are 100% top notch. I do not hesitate in the slightest to fully recommend either party.