How to show data on a facebook app canvas?

ralfi07

I have tried following some tutorials and I get the concept of how the apps work, basicly they are in my case a php/mysql site that loads into facebook and gives me access to the userbase instead of needing my own userbase. Here is what I am trying right now to show on the facebook application canvas page
\[code\]/* initialize the facebook API with your application API Key and Secret */$facebook = new Facebook('MY API KEY','MY API SECRET');/* require the user to be logged into Facebook before using the application. If they are not logged in they will first be directed to a Facebook login page and then back to the application's page. require_login() returns the user's unique ID which we will store in fb_user */$fb_user = $facebook->require_login();/* now we will say: Hello USER_NAME! Welcome to my first application! */?>Hello <fb:name uid='<?php echo $fb_user; ?>' useyou='false' possessive='true' />! Welcome to my first application!\[/code\]Instead of showing anything from my script though it just shows these errors when I access the facebook page \[code\]Errors while loading page from applicationParse errors:CSS Error (line 35 char 17): Error in parsing value for property.: 'font-style' Declaration dropped.FBML Error (line 53): illegal tag "body" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 54): illegal attr ";" in tag "div". Attribute names can only contain alphanumeric characters, underscores, and hyphens.FBML Error (line 85): illegal tag "object" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 86): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 87): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 88): illegal tag "embed" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 221): illegal tag "object" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 222): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 223): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 225): illegal tag "embed" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 264): illegal tag "object" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 265): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 266): illegal tag "param" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 268): illegal tag "embed" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 276): illegal tag "noscript" under "fb:tab-position"FBML Error (line 321): illegal tag "noscript" under "fb:tab-position"Runtime errors:Cannot allow external script\[/code\]The weird thing is I can remove all this from my page and just try to show basic text or anything on the canvas page and it will still give me these errors, am I missing something?