how to not get caught

wwe9112

What are the stpes I can take in limiting my chances of geting caught with my VB. Also once/if I get caught, couldn't I just convert over to an illegal IPB lol.

Hoxxy

Hoxxy's How not to get caught guide

- Go to vbulletin.com
- Create an account
- Go to
Code:
https://www.vbulletin.com/order/
- Select Products of your choice
- Click continue button
- Again choose what you want from list
- Click continue button
- Enter your details
- Click continue button
- Choose choice of payment
- Click continue button
- Click payment button
- Pay them

If you follow the steps above I can guarantee you will never get caught....lol..:D

WiRED

Yep, that's the reality. If you don't buy you will almost certainly be found out eventually.

Cheers,
.WiRED

ryu

A. Offshore hosting
B. Buy vBulletin
C. Use the nulled version until your caught, then buy the software or change host.

Hoxxy

wwe9112 said:
Offshore hosting is people that allow it, or out of country?
Offshore hosting are hosts with servers located in countrys that have no copyright laws or dont care about copyright issues.

ccc_

if you get a good deal of traffic on your forum you might wanna start thinking about monetizing from it, set up ads all over the site... etc, then you can start paying for all that nulled php software/scripts

triggerhappy187

If you put ads cant they just check your ad account and then contact your ad provider ( like adsense ) then they would have all your billing info and press legal action??

Booya

Basically:

Pay for vBulletin. If not, use shitty systems like phpBB, SMF, MyBB and other undisclosed clusters of "software." The only way to avoid being caught is to not do anything illegal in the first place. Did your parents teach you nothing? vBulletin have a very good anti-piracy team and I've seen them shut down entire servers just for one account running their software illegaly. Luckily for me I played things smart in the very beginning and bought vBulletin so I've never had the privilege of meeting their anti-piracy team for all the wrong reasons.

Follow Hoxxxy's advise - just buy the system. If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it. But copyright is serious shit on the Internet (mostly because the staff at Jelsoft lack social lives) and they will rip your head off and ..censored.. down your neck.

Xius

Yeah, but you don't need to be worried about a lawsuit on first discovery, i got caught once and they just warned me. And I did it again, so :p