How to get images on the frontpage (category strips)

Virtueel

I have the following problem, i want to get a image at the top of every subforum

Yust as this forum has.

qnpy7a.jpg

Does anyone know how to get the images on the frontpage ? I am working with a vbulletin 3.7 imagize.

Curtis129

im pretty sure that picture is the table header, so find the image that is being displayed on your forum table headers then make the same size picture of what you want and overwrite the original that is already being displayed on your forum.
it should give you the result your after...

Virtueel

Curtis129 said:
im pretty sure that picture is the table header, so find the image that is being displayed on your forum table headers then make the same size picture of what you want and overwrite the original that is already being displayed on your forum.
it should give you the result your after...

Yes you are right i made a mistake, can you help me further in getting pictures as table header ? yust as the websites in the picture has.

filez said:
actually there is a way to have multipul images for your catagory strips just go here and read up on it.........W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

I couldnt find it maybe you can help me with it ?

Curtis129

you just need to resize or make the image that you want as the table header, and then overwrite the file thats already ebing displayed. PM me if you rreally need more help then that

Virtueel

We want to have a picture for every category strip, But i have seen a format on vbulletin thats gives you a lot of scripts to remove and to add to get this images at the category strip. But that one didnt work. Can anyone help me out hoe to get the picture for every category strip?

You would help me a lot. i want to have it yust like this forum has it: forums.marokko.nl

Filez

Virtueel you didnt read it then as it is there and its not going to catagory strips it is css images tells you how to add them in a forum,website. If you have no experience in CSS,HTML,XHTML,PHP then dont bother..customazitions to forums takes time and work and not just a snap as in hey fix this for me.....or come on please please....read up on the chit and become productive.