How to enable RDP on windows server?

thelmanewyork

Hello guys, i want to buy kimsufi server with 2TB space and 16GB RAM + Microsoft windows server 2008 R2. Is there any guide how to create RDP account on my server? 1st i have to enable terminal services, then how to create account and setup HD space, program and etc etc.. I want use it for my personal use and give RDP for my members (uploading on our own site), not for business or selling RDP account. at first u need to role... then u create user account and hard drive partition .. face any prob pm me. 1. Logon into the server console.

2. To enable remote administration from Windows Vista/Windows 2008; Write the command in the Windows shell:
"Cscript %windir%\system32\SCRegEdit.wsf /ar 0" and press the "Enter" button. Quote: Originally Posted by thanhlangso 1. Logon into the server console.

2. To enable remote administration from Windows Vista/Windows 2008; Write the command in the Windows shell:
"Cscript %windir%\system32\SCRegEdit.wsf /ar 0" and press the "Enter" button. how to create user rdp account and adjust space, install program etc etc?