how to do like this

axes

hello guys how to make cyb stats to show all stats lie this
33777331.png

Mine is only showing top posters,Most popular forums and latest threads.

axes

iam using cyb advanced forum statistics but it is not showing like that i have selected in the admin cp to show all statistics but it is not showing :S

bluescorpion

I am running v 5.8.1 which gives the layout you have in your image, the latest version has changed that form to something different. Not sure you are going to be able to get there from here.

He changed the first two boxes on the left to be dropdown menus instead of display multiple boxes. So you can change what displays in them, look for the little tab and right click on it.

Error 404

Dark Hunter, there are no options to set for More then 2 columns.. The ONLY choice we got is, 1 Column, or 2... Not 4 or 6...

bluescorpion

Error 404 said:
Dark Hunter, there are no options to set for More then 2 columns.. The ONLY choice we got is, 1 Column, or 2... Not 4 or 6...

Cybernetics is apparently in "simplify" mode now, he has completely changes the admin panel setup in 6.6.1 so you only get 2 blocks (stacked) and one next to it for latest threads. As I have mentioned I am running version 5.8.1 and it does have a full range of modification blocks.

The bottom line is find the older version and install it or live with the new model. Personally, I like the flexibility of adding and replacing blocks and won't be upgrading to the new version anytime soon, if ever.

Error 404

Sorry for double post, but as you can see, it worked :D thank you very much bluescorpion ;) now i can see everything at once, instead of random stuff all the time.. Here is the screen XD