how big do you think she is *pic*?

katim

http//i33.tinypic.com/o5qb79.jpg<br />
<br />
http//i36.tinypic.com/k9b4gl.jpg<br />
<br />
How big do you think she is??<br />
im thinking of buying her i am selling my 15.3hh gelding to get her as he doesn't suit what i want him for.. but she is perfect for me shes so quiet...<br />
ok im pritty tall around 5'8 maybe but ive been riding my friends 11hh pony its so fun! and i don't look stupid on him at all which is weird<br />
(please dont tell me im to tall to ride her ect i feel comfortable on her and safe)<br />
i reckon she is about 14hh???<br />
thanks for your answers<br />
her owner reckons she is about 13hh<br />
but i think she looks bigger then that..<br />
oh and i never said she was 11hh???<br />
ANSWER 8<br />
what are you talking about???<br />
they took a picture of her daughter laying on her to show people how quiet she really is..<br />
like there gona lay there for 2 hours..<br />
friggan hell pull your head in<br />

AlexaD

I am pretty good at guessing heights and to me by the pictures she is, I would say, 14.3 to 15 hh.

EmTor

I would say probably between 14hh and 14.3... No taller than that. I would ask the owners, or go visit with a stick to measure her. Good luck! )

rhondaiam

i think she is probably around 13.2- 13.3hh. ponies are fun, i see where you're coming from. both of my horses are pretty big at 15.2hh and 16.2hh, but i love going out to a local barn and jumping those ponies =)

I always wanted to get a horse that doubles as a bed!
What were they thinking?
(and what was everyone else thinking buying into that cute laying on horses like they're chairs beds and whatever else lazy people recline on)

KariM

She looks smaller in the first picture than the second. So, I would say somewhere between 14-15 hands. She definately is bigger than 13 hands! If you guys get along great, by all means get her! Those look like regular sized people in the pictures and they look just fine on her. Best wishes!