Hosting service that offers end user support?

wxdqz

I am a web designer that provides hosting services for my clients. It seems whenever I leave on a trip one of my clients ends up having a problem with their website. Every time it has been a problem with my current hosting service (surpasshosting.com) and is usually associated with my clients e-mail. However on some occasions it has been databases. On one occasion one of my clients databases got deleted somehow and Surpasshosting was unable to find a backup. As I mentioned these problems usually crop up when I am on a trip and unable to attend to the problem quickly or send a ticket to support. I was told about the services from Mosso.com and when I went through their web site I was excited to learn that they offer end user support via IM and telephone! But after reading some posts on here about Mosso's service, I may be trading one set of problems for another? Can anyone suggest a good reseller hosting service that offers end user support service? Even better if they offer IM or telephone support service.For added information I need a minimum of 5 Gigs of webspace and 10Gigs of bandwith to start. I currently pay $15/month for hosting, so I would like to stay as close as possible to that figure. I would say $100/month would be my limit but the service would have to be really really good for me to even consider spending all of my hosting income!You could give cartikahosting.com a try.

Regards,I had another post for mosso.com, copying and pasting here:

I had terrible experience with mosso.com Downtimes with more then 5 hours, mysql errors, php errors, 500 server errors. What else should I say? Their admins are always working to fix stuff but it takes 5-6 hours. Control panel is somewhat useful but if you are new to hosting world, it is hard to figure it which tab is used for what. They don't allow SFTP, only FTP which is disaster. Phpmyadmin is not running through control panel so you should memorize acksdhacksdh kind of database passwords. What else :)

I cancelled my account. I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy service from mosso.com