help with managed dedicated choice (java + mysql)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'm new to dedicated hosting and need some help choosing the right provider that will do managed dedicated hosting. I read a lot of good things about a few providers on this forum but I have a question: Which provider covers Java and MySQL by it's managed service? (Currently my hosting provider setup: Apache, Tomcat 5, MySQL 4.1.21, Linux, cPanel, etc.) Thanks!Which provider covers Java and MySQL by it's managed service? (Currently my hosting provider setup: Apache, Tomcat 5, MySQL 4.1.21, Linux, cPanel, etc.)

I don't get it. Why are you looking for another provider then?

You'll find quite a few providers able to support JSP/Java/Servlets in a managed service environment if you have the right budget. :)

Regards.I don't get it. Why are you looking for another provider then? You'll find quite a few providers able to support JSP/Java/Servlets in a managed service environment if you have the right budget. :) Regards.My current hosting provider is good with Java support, but their dedicated hosting solutions just suck...so who can recommend a good hosting provider with Java support and good dedicated managed plans?Hi mnemonik23,

You may want to contact contegix.com

They offer managed servers with Java/JSP/Tomcat support, but be prepared to pay for this.

Regards.Hi mnemonik23, You may want to contact contegix.com They offer managed servers with Java/JSP/Tomcat support, but be prepared to pay for this. Regards.Thanks! I appreciate itThanks! I appreciate it

No problem. :)

You may want to contact httpme.com

They provide managed servers and they would be able to support Tomcat/JSP issues as well.

Regards.