help license problem

PAKIS-RULEZ

JUST need help ppl

i was wondering lets say i used my vb files on 2 site

i understand them getting emails that i am using it on 2 site

but lets say i upgraded my other site with nulled vb 3.8.2

will they still get emails that i ma using those files b/c when i upgraded i overwrite on all files!

William9999

I want to learn from this question, but hell it is written poorly.

i understand them getting emails that i am using it on 2 site

who is "them", this sites?

*** NOTE ... it does not have to be "bump", no one is answering because they can not understand what you are asking... I sure can not.

Stop! think about what you are asking. and do not try to covey your message in a one liner. We/I can not read or understand all that is going on in your head.

Now think, do not write yet. Then take the time to detail what your problem is. so I can also learn.

I'm assuming you mean jelsoft knows your using your license on 2 sites and only supposed to use on one. If you use a null on one, they won't be able to detect it. but if they already have the URL they will probably check it, find your using a null, and get you removed and possibly revoke your license.

DON

anytime you INSTALL or run licenses vB it SENDS url.

So they know where you install and are running your board.

PAKIS-RULEZ

them is being vb.com jelsoft ppl

but the thing is i already over write all the files with null does it still matter? and they get email?

their mama can't do shit b.c i am on offshore server. its just they b1tching about my license and trying to close it

ty for all the replies n support